The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Songs listed in the wrong order

that is amazing to see this types of post . keep sharing . apartments in central london

that is amazing to see this types of post . keep sharing . apartments in central london

I love this song plat list keep posting it powerful wazifa to make someone mad in love with you

It is very entertaining and interesting to me. thanks for it what is a binding love spell

This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power

Love spells cause obsession

I found very helpful information in your blog!!

Spell to make someone marry you

With this theme, there are thousands and tens of thousands of writings, but I think your writing is the best of all these writings I believe everyone will agree with me.메이저놀이터추천

that is good to see such informative and interesting article . keep sharing . झगड़ा करवाने का टोटका

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share,, naam se vashikaran in Hindi

Just set it in a to z order best tantrik in Gwalior

Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post मन में सोच कर वशीकरण

Henrik
I did not bother about this in this update, so there are a lot of cases where the order of the songs within a year on the artist pages should be altered.

For example, here is the correct order of Sufjan Stevens's songs from 2005:
John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
Chicago
Casimir Pulaski Day

None of those were released as singles so it should follow the order of "Illinois". When a song was released as a single prior to the album release it should be listed before the album tracks.

For songs released as a single after the album release, I think I haven't been consequent in the past. Sometimes all singles are listed before the album tracks, and sometimes they are listed as they come on the album. I'd say this is not terribly important.

Whenever you stumble on songs listed in the wrong order you can report the correction in this thread.
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Great Tips. witchcraft to make someone love you

that is amazing to see such informative and interesting article . पति पत्नी को अलग करने का टोटका