Put a Pin on the Map View my Forum Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EOY Songs 2005 spreadsheet - help wanted!

I have compiled an EOY songs spreadsheet for 2005, just like for 2007-2011, and like I posted for 2006 a couple of weeks ago. For this year however, I have only kept track of the most acclaimed songs and a few others. If someone would like to help me and fill in the rest I would be really really happy, as it would help me a lot in the future when more songs from 2005 are to be added to the AM site. All the lists are available through the web links in row 1.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet:

Songs that are included in the main AM list are listed in red.

Re: EOY Songs 2005 spreadsheet - help wanted!

I could do

That's great, Otis! Thanks!

I just put new lists of songs by the French magazine Technikart from the past 20 years in the critics thread. It's the kind of list you want isn'it ?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3172289350&frmid=7238&msgid=1205528&cmd=show

Romain
I just put new lists of songs by the French magazine Technikart from the past 20 years in the critics thread. It's the kind of list you want isn'it ?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3172289350&frmid=7238&msgid=1205528&cmd=show
I might ask for help to add it to a spreadsheet later, but that looks good, Romain.

Thanks for wonderful information.I really appreciate you on this quality work. durga vashikaran mantra for husband in hindi

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad

How to get rid of spiritual husband

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. mantra to make someone fall in love with you

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing interesting info. best tantrik in pune

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points love spell that works fast free

It is really nice and amazing post!! Best tantrik in Ahmedabad

Best Blog Keep it up I love this post surah yaseen for love back

Very good article on professionals and the mentors they can be surah yaseen to get love back