Put a Pin on the Map View my Forum Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question mainly for people from New Zealand (or Australia...?)

I have lists included at AM from two magazines, "Pure Pop" (or actually "Puro Pop") from Mexico and "Movement" from New Zealand, that I received by email from two different persons several years ago, but it seems impossible to find any information about these magazines on the web, so I am wondering if maybe these guys fooled me saying that the lists were from magazines while they were actually their personal lists.

Puro Pop was discussed in this thread
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3172289350&frmid=10&msgid=996362&cmd=show
a couple of years ago, but I don't think I have ever asked around about Movement. The lists can be found here: http://www.acclaimedmusic.net/Current/movement.htm

If I don't hear anyone who has ever heard of Movement I will probably remove the lists from AM (Puro Pop as well).

Midaso?
Eddo78?
Moonbeam?

Re: Question mainly for people from New Zealand (or Australia...?)

I will bump this thread a few times before I finally remove the lists from AM.

Moonbeam, how well do Australians know what's going on in NZ? Perhaps you could ask around a little about Movement?

Henrik
Moonbeam, how well do Australians know what's going on in NZ? Perhaps you could ask around a little about Movement?

Sorry I missed this, Henrik! I'll look into it.

Thanks Moonbeam!

No luck so far, Henrik, but I'll keep asking.

Thanks!

Um....I'm from NZ and I have never heard of Movement magazine and I read a lot of music mags. Sounds suspicious...