Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last.fm

Anybody have last.fm accounts? My username is dobert2001.

Re: Last.fm

There's even an AcclaimedMusic group. Join and I'll let you in.

Stephan
There's even an AcclaimedMusic group. Join and I'll let you in.

Done...my compatibility is super with just about everyone...surprise, surprise.

CrotchMaven... that's me

Brad
CrotchMaven... that's me

sent... u friend me now?

I created one too! Not that anyone cares I'm joining the group!

Too bad i was stole... i used to have a bunch of plays of other acclaimed albums and artists since mid 2007.. now i only have post-2009 data, basically indie rock and a few older artists ¬¬

I was accepted, thanks! I don't know who are who, but i can guess by names, i guess... i'm hyegors and yes, my taste is not a pro like some of you guys, but one day who knows and yes, i played Joanna Newsom more than a thousand times. How brave to some.

cool to know that i can accept requests, too (as any member of the group does, as far as my wild guess goes, cuz i know shackjit about lastfm-groups)

HRS
I was accepted, thanks!

you're welc.... heyheyhey, come on, you KNOW, you're welcome, you tokenistic lady lover.

nj
cool to know that i can accept requests, too (as any member of the group does, as far as my wild guess goes, cuz i know shackjit about lastfm-groups)

HRS
I was accepted, thanks!

you're welc.... heyheyhey, come on, you KNOW, you're welcome, you tokenistic lady lover.

Thanks nj! I accepted you as well after i learned how to do it! you know a lot of obscure great artists, i will check them out! Yeah Last.fm proved to me that i'm a major lady lover! too many girls!

Edit: Also you listen to some pretty damn artists from my country that i adore: Rita Lee, Os Mutantes, Chico Buarque e Gal Costa and other artists from others genres and places and that's really cool!

I was checking constantly this blog.Extremely useful information.Thank you and best of luck. Dua to make relationship stronger

informative concept you are sharing with us i really like your post keep sharing . I love him I want a dua to get him back