Author
Comment
AM Survivor: Round 1, Week 10

I lost the exact point values, but here's who got bumped:
68. Frank Sinatra
67. Tom Waits
66. Massive Attack
65. Steely Dan

Now, let the games begin! We are down to 64 artists. Here, please post four artists want you off the “Island” out of the remaining artists. Please see the Rules Thread for the complete set of rules. Remember that one artist get 4 points, the next gets 3, and so on.

Listyguy won the Immunity Challenge last week, so Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin are immune this week.

The Remaining Artists:
Arcade Fire, The Beach Boys, Beastie Boys, Beck, Chuck Berry, Blur, James Brown, The Byrds, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, The Clash, Leonard Cohen, Sam Cooke, Elvis Costello, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Miles Davis, The Doors, Nick Drake, Fleetwood Mac, Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Al Green, PJ Harvey, Jimi Hendrix, Buddy Holly & the Crickets, Michael Jackson, The Jam, Joy Division, The Kinks, Kraftwerk, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley and the Wailers, Curtis Mayfield, Van Morrison, New Order, Nirvana, OutKast, Pavement, Pixies, Portishead, Elvis Presley, Prince, Pulp, Radiohead, Otis Redding, Lou Reed, R.E.M., The Rolling Stones, Simon and Garfunkel, Sly and the Family Stone, The Smashing Pumpkins, Elliot Smith,The Smiths, Sonic Youth, Bruce Springsteen, The Stooges, Talking Heads, T. Rex, The Velvet Underground, The White Stripes, The Who, Wilco, Stevie Wonder, Neil Young

Re: AM Survivor: Round 1, Week 10

off the record, I got evrybodie's vote up to Stephan.

Did anyone count up the votes already cast? I'm not sure I remember exactly how I voted. Or are we re-voting entirely from scratch?

I had already added up all the votes I recieved as of yesterday at this time, up to stephan.

-4 Velvet Underground
-3 Beastie Boys
-2 Pixies
-1 Beck

-4 The Doors
-3 Sonic Youth
-2 The Smiths
-1 Smashing Pumpkins

Always the same :