Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Beatles Have Invaded iTunes

So, if you have iTunes, go check it out. :)

Re: The Beatles Have Invaded iTunes

Yay!

Woah, didn't see this coming. McCartney's finally caved in on the 99p pricing. But £10.99 for individual albums!

Well I suppose it's a good thing that X Factor and American Idol lovers will go Beatles crazy for a while.

"Shockingly", every song in $1.29. Even "Her Majesty"! What idiot would spend that much money on a 23 second song????? The good news is that Abbey Road has already penetrated the top 10 albums on iTunes, so it should have the number one spot by midnight.

Listyguy
The good news is that Abbey Road has already penetrated the top 10 albums on iTunes, so it should have the number one spot by midnight.
How is that good news? Because McCartney needs some more money?

This would have been a big deal say 3 years ago.

A.) I do not care, I already have The Beatles digital catalogue and do not listen to it.

B.) Nothing more than a huge money grab before the holidays, I like nothing about any of this.

With the Music Industry...

and CD sales down so much, they have to find some way to add some decent revenue. :)

There still remain a couple of notable digital hold-outs, but The Beatles undoubtedly were the biggest of them.

Re: With the Music Industry...

People in my school were talking about their favourite album. Some said "Red album", some said "1", and others thought the White Album was just a compilation of crap songs late in their career. I said, of course, Revolver, and got more than one quizzical look. Strange as it may seem, most people don't really know about the Beatles, and sadly they're only gonna find out when they're on iTunes.

Stephan
Listyguy
The good news is that Abbey Road has already penetrated the top 10 albums on iTunes, so it should have the number one spot by midnight.
How is that good news? Because McCartney needs some more money?

Because I'd ratehr see that at the top than Rhianna, Kesha or Justin Beiber.