Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AMF Beatles (and Solo Beatles!) Song & Album Poll: Deadline June 15

To avoid confusion with the "2010 AMF Songs & Albums Poll," I've started a new topic about the Beatles and Solo Beatles Album/Song poll I am putting together:

I've always thought it would be neat to see a list which combines the best Beatles and solo Beatles albums, as well as a list which combines the best Beatles and solo Beatles songs, so I thought, what better place to do it than here? It could be a lot of fun! :)

I am open to suggestions/alterations, but tentatively, this is what I'm thinking:

1. Rank your favourite Beatles and solo Beatles albums together in one list (min. 10, max. 50)
2. Rank your favourite Beatles and solo Beatles songs together in one list (min. 25, max. 500)
3. Rank your favourite Beatles members (between John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr)

All lists must be emailed to me at dbone828@hotmail.com (Subject Line: "Beatles Poll")

Deadline: June 15, 2010

What do you think?

Re: AMF Beatles (and Solo Beatles!) Song & Album Poll: Deadline June 15

You can count on me for this, Daniel, although:
- Don't expect nothing until almost the deadline.
- Only one list is not enough, isn't it?

I could even complete a silly thing I did some years ago about the solo Beatles career. I sent to Henrik and he liked it a lot. If I find the time maybe this time I could post it.