Put a Pin on the Map View my Forum Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What were they thinking???... /aka the record cover artwork interpretation game..

ok, fed up with too many polls these days just like me? well, how about the next annoying level...
another AMfun-a-thon...

yeah, and this time it's all about record covers (albums/singles/ep's/whatever)...

the rules are easy: construe the cover's meaning and reward yourself by posting another one..

for instance:

jn:

max hardcore: "no.. no.. open your mouth, little owl bitch, just like that.. yeah, that's right... open that mouth.. make your daddy proud..."

AND THEN:

max hardcore:

well, so it's up to you.. good luck

Re: What were they thinking???... /aka the record cover artwork interpretation game..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: What were they thinking???... /aka the record cover artwork interpretation game..

Carl: yes, Pete, good enough mainline for the next shot. Oh, shit, a camera!
(sorry if it sound ridiculous, junkie slang is not my strong point)

Next one:

I want in... but how do you post pictures in the body of the text?

Honorio

YOUNG STUD: This is the second time in two days a chick has OD'd on me!
THE COLONEL: Well then, maybe you oughta think about getting some new shit, whadda you think?
- Paul Thomas Anderson, BOOGIE NIGHTS

Next one:

Screw it - I can't figure out how to embed a .jpg. It's Midlake's THE TRIALS OF VAN OCCUPANTHER. Can someone else post the image, please? Thanks.

Girl: I know I promised and I know it's for your birthday, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this. . .

Next:

Jeff
Girl: I know I promised and I know it's for your birthday, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this. . .

Next:

I like that one!

ChrisF
Jeff

Next:

I like that one!

My image disappeared. . . It was supposed to be Julian Cope's Fried.

ok... just to tidy things up a bit:

Harold Wexler:

Jeff:

Next:

concerning the trouble getting stuff linked on AMF: i think, this is still a pretty convenient guide to post pics etc via bb code/html..

"Dude, i actually told you that they'd fall for snails, NOT turtles... but ok, fine, let's dig for some frenchies anyway.."

Next:

Flaming Lips: I'll just go with whatever nj said.

The Libertines: "You're right, grown men getting matching tattoos isn't quite gay enough. Let's take a picture that looks like we met at a gay bar and are about to go home together."

Pulp: I don't know what they were thinking, but I'm thinking, "get that girl a sandwich, she looks undernourished and about to pass out."

Midlake: Left: "Does this yellow outfit make me look fat?"
Right: "No, your stomach makes you look fat. Does this costume make me look like whatever fucking animal I'm trying to look like?"
Left: "No."
Right: "Okay, wanna go home?"

Julian Cope: "This is your brain on drugs."

Butthole Surfers: See Julian Cope.

"You never know just how you look through other peoples eyes... unless they have been implanted into your cheeks."

Next:

Brian: Lady, seven bucks for a used Kenny Loggins record? I'll give you five.
Lady: Uh-uh, he autographed it himself.
Brian: Alright, I'll give you four.

Next: