Put a Pin on the Map View my Forum Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You to Harold, OtisRedding, Chris and Henrik!

I know it must seem like thankless work to continually update the end of year and end of decade lists as you have, but it is greatly appreciated! Your speed and patience have been awe-inspiring indeed.

Re: Thank You to Harold, OtisRedding, Chris and Henrik!

Thanks, Moonbeam! Speaking only for myself, it IS a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun.

If you find that you don't have enough time to transcribe the lists that aren't simple copy/paste, just post that in one of the topics. I've got 14 days of doing absolutely nothing ahead of me, so I've got plenty of time (which you may have already noticed).

Ok Moonbeam, but now you leave and to seek more lists because we have enough.

By the way, a little help: If you publish more lists in the forum indicate the country of origin of that list.

Thanks

Thanks Moonbeam. Sorry for the delayed response. I find myself not checking the main forum as much as usual since the lists have been moved.

Thanks to you, Moonbeam, for all the critics' lists you have identified during the last week or two!

Many thanks to all of you who have posted EOD or EOY lists. No one is forgotten, but I want to thank Stephan & Moonbeam in particular for your many findings.