Put a Pin on the Map View my Forum Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What about opening a new board for list submissions only ?

I'm just asking...

That would be easier for you Henrik when you go fishing for lists

And for us regulars it would be a good way to avoid the avalanche of posts in december (that sometime hide non-list posts like games, discussions, etc...)

But maybe the question has been raised before

Re: What about opening a new board for list submissions only ?

Looks like my post was buried under a pile of EOY lists

I'd prefer to keep them in the same forum; keeps it a little busy here.

I'd prefer them in a different forum as well.

Since Bracketology has been getting buried of late, I would vote for that as well. But it sems to me that it would be a great way to keep the board organized.

yes.

In favor.

I agree.

OK, I'm listening. I will create a special forum for critics' lists soon.

Do these boards offer options for moderating since the overhaul? If so, you could appoint some of the list compilers moderating rights so they can move lists from this forum to the other one and edit posts for a longer time; stuff like that.

I think I've asked this before, but seeing as you can create different forums now I figured the options for moderating might have expanded as well.

Stephan
Do these boards offer options for moderating since the overhaul? If so, you could appoint some of the list compilers moderating rights so they can move lists from this forum to the other one and edit posts for a longer time; stuff like that.

I think I've asked this before, but seeing as you can create different forums now I figured the options for moderating might have expanded as well.
I don't think the board offer either moderating or possibility to move threads from a forum to another. Or did you mean re-posting the lists in the new forum? I don't think this is necessary, especially since we have the summary spreadsheets.

No, I did mean moving the posts themselves, not copying them. Too bad these forums don't offer more functionality.

I never did receive a reply from the people at bravenet to my question if it was possible to export all the posts into a new forum; I guess it isn't.

A new forum for critics' lists has opened here.