Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RockHall Definitive 200

While shamelessly looking for lists that include Prince's 1999, I came across this, perhaps one of the worst all-time lists we've come across. When the likes of Creed and 50 Cent are involved, look out!

That said, a list is a list. Is this eligible?

Re: RockHall Definitive 200

Moonbeam
While shamelessly looking for lists that include Prince's 1999, I came across this, perhaps one of the worst all-time lists we've come across. When the likes of Creed and 50 Cent are involved, look out!

It's not eligible - it was selected by industry representatives, if memory serves. Henrik made the call on this one when it first came out a couple of years ago. And yes, it's a terrible list.

Harold Wexler

It's not eligible - it was selected by industry representatives, if memory serves. Henrik made the call on this one when it first came out a couple of years ago. And yes, it's a terrible list.

oooh, those bitter raisin sweet car curse gals... memorizing it is much more than all base on earth that belonging to us... still wonder how many wasted lists did found her way into us.. nj is too fans to the unexpected..

Harold Wexler
Moonbeam

what are you talking about? it has sgt. peppers as it's number 1! it must be good!