Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The best songs of the 00's

I made a spreadsheet The best songs of the 00's but do not know what to do to hang here.

So far only included the lists of Pitchfork (USA) and Quart (Hungary)

Someone can help me?

Re: The best songs of the 00's

That's great, otisredding! If you send the document to me by email (I think you have my address), I will upload it and create a link.

I had also made a spreadsheet after signing up to do so in the "Top albums of the '00s spreadsheet" thread.

Otis, is this something that you will continue doing because I don't have a problem with that. I am just wondering if I should continue to make a spreadsheet.

Maybe one of you can do the top songs of 2009 instead?

Anyway, the spreadsheet is available from the main AM site now.

Henrik thank you very much for giving my work for good in the spreadsheet. I hope to learn how the buttons "sort".

I would love to but I can not commit because they do not know if I have enough time ..

Do you, Chris.

If you need help, I hope you trust me.

well for the best 21 century album spreadsheet... u can add COMPLEX's 100 greates album of the decade!

I should be able to do it. Otis you'll be the 1st person I'll if I'm running behind.

But in the spreadsheet is not Better Propaganda list that I had included. And by the way, it cost me big time. Do we have decided that should not be included here?

Otis, I think you're mixing up things. You added Pitchfork and Quart, while the BetterPropaganda list is in the albums spreadsheet. You agree?

Or has BetterPropaganda made a songs list too?

You're right, Henrik. I was wrong.