Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com

The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meetup no#3

Moonbeam is on the left, I am on the right with that weird reflection on the right side of my head. Sorry about the blurryness.

Re: Meetup no#3

ooh yes ! The Aussies... aussi !

So you guys finally met

that's great !

P.S. thanks for the CD's, i really appreciate it. i've listened to them both a few times through now and i think they're both fantastic.

Moeboid
P.S. thanks for the CD's, i really appreciate it. i've listened to them both a few times through now and i think they're both fantastic.

It was absolutely awesome meeting you, James! From lunch to random record store shopping to air hockey, it was thoroughly great. I'm sure we will many more times to come. I'm really happy that you enjoy 1999 and Disintegration and even gave them a chance in the midst of a new Kate Bush album! Are you gonna post any of the other pics?

We should repost the photos of all meet ups in another thread (on the off topic board ?)

I get really moved by all these meetings in the world.

Air hockey?

Hey, James & Ian, it’s really nice to see you together. I saw you both in Facebook too. Do you remember the Henrik joke about a virtual meeting like a congress? Facebook is the closest thing I can think of. If we can agree about a simultaneous moment being from distant parts of the world (but I’m not sure if a simultaneous chat is possible).