Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chance Meeting

I was walking part of The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path with my wife the other day on holiday from Shropshire and passed another bloke and his wife walking ilthe path in the oposite direction and as the bloke was wearing a Classic Bike Magazine T shirt I passingly asked him what bike or bikes he had and he said he had a 1944 BSA M20, upon which I replied 'really? so have I' and it turned out we were both familiar with the forum, although I gavent been on it for a while and didnt know about Henk, bless him. So I had a great conversation with this fellow, who said he was from Caerphilly, I think, but typically I didnt ask him for his name and we just bid eachother goodbye after a few minutes. Well my name was Leif Evans, mate, if you see this post, and it was great to meet you. Best Wishes to all on the forum and very sorry to hear about the passing of Henk Joore, without whom I would probably not have found the original army vehicle number of my (now restored and on the road) basket case WM20.

email (option): llansantevans@yahoo.com

Re: Chance Meeting

I think that could be South Wales Motorcycle Club member Alwyn Dart.....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks Ian. He said he had a Bonnie and a Royal Enfield Flying Flea, and that he'd be taking his WM20 to Normandy next year, if that sounds familiar.....

email (option): llansantevans@yahoo.com

Hi Leif,
Ian is right it was me, it was good to chat with you and your wife, a least it gave me a chance to catch my breath. I've sent you a PM.
Cheers
Alwyn

Nieuwe pagina 1