Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Age dating DVLA

Apologies for this as I am sure it has been asked before, perhaps many times! Having failed to persuade DVLA that I have a valid number on my WM20 I am going to have to concede defeat and take an age related issue. However, my previous dating certificate is now out of date apparently! So question is , can I get this DVLA approved dating carried out at a reasonable price here? thanks in advance Andrew

email (option): andrew.honychurch@gmail.com

Re: Age dating DVLA

BSA owners club?

Mark

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

Although Henk used to provide a worldwide dating service, the UK DVLA have only ever accepted approved clubs located within the UK.

It's not always clear who is allowed to authenticate what as there are some very general clubs and museums on the list who may well have very little specific expertise, but you probably have a choice of the BSAOC, VMCC, IMPS or MVT if you're a member.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1164879/v765-1-list-of-vehicle-owners-clubs-pdf.pdf

Thank you Guys, I am a member of IMPS so I will contact them once more. I did pay for it previously with IMPS but that was to authenticate an attempt to get my original number back. That failed and the dating certificate expired....who knew? Anyway, its always been registered on 498NAU which is a 1962 number allocated to Dawsons of Nottingham and I have tracked it sold at Ruddington to a month before registration, but in the absence of records its dead . Shame as I have always known it since we bought it as 498 NAU in 1975.

email (option): andrew.honychurch@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1