Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bantam John (Sheffield Motorcycles)

Oh dear was just wondering about John and stumbled on this page. I heard something similar online about funny dealings in the shop and a young girl he said was a family friend but customers said the situation looked somewhat exploitative. I don’t know how true it is but having bought stuff off John in the past it really doesn’t look good that the business has been seemingly past to someone dodgy at best. Hope the wee lass is alright and John is at least aware. Sorry to barge in on the convo!

All the best,

Chris J (w-o-t)

I’d like to make it clear that the previous post on this topic was not made by me. Whilst I have not posted on this forum for quite some time I do still read it regularly. I have no knowledge of the matters being discussed within this thread.

ChrisJ

email (option): chris.joy@btinternet.com

I've asked admin if they'll check out the IP address's of certain contributors. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Sorry should have said my names Chis JOYCE Walton on T

Apologies for any confusion or offence!

Take care

I'm not accusing you Chris. But if someone is using your name, it needs to be checked. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

:laughing: :laughing: ....

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

No this is Chris JoyCE, not JOY. Appears that is someone else.
Can’t comment on what exactly has happened but it does appear there’s some truth in the above. I couldn’t give two hoots about the man but it does make me very wary buying anything from there anymore. It seems to have rightly ruffled some feathers but regardless of what others views are, if it is true I dont blame people for being angry.

Take care everyone

Nieuwe pagina 1