Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Robb Nortier

It would appear that Robb Nortier has passed away, sadly at his own hand. He made a plea on Facebook sounding desperate for help, a lot of his friends gave him a boost, the next day he replied back saying he was just having a blip but it appears that it must have got to him in the end and he has taken his own life.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news to everyone

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

Re: Robb Nortier

Well that is terrible news Dave. His mental health issues were more intense than we could have known. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I know he had PTSD, he told me that when I first spoke to him. He had the odd rant at me but always apologised afterwards, he used to voice call me on messenger quite a lot, I’ll miss him a lot!

email (option): davmax@ntlworld.com

I really want to believe this is not true, though he had mentioned that his attempts to help people were often rejected and this upset him deeply.
I will try to email him in the morning.

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

Unfortunately
I grieved for him a lot - he was really suffering from health and psychological crises for a while not soon
To the family my sincere condolences
:confused:

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

I've had quite a few chats with him over the years about the challenges of life but last week it seemed he was giving up unfortunately.
Depressions are very complicated, especially combined with PTSD.

Sad he isn't among us anymore.

Sven

Rest in peace Robb. My sincere condolences to the family.

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Robb was such a wonderful friend.
Robb used to make drawings for various parts and then send them over. He was kind enough to send me a few drawings as a compliment.

Strangely, I sent an email to him yesterday just enquiring how he was, and then I see on FB about the news.

Rest in peace dear Robb. My sincere condolences to the family

Pratap Henry

email (option): prataphenry@gmail.com

So sorry to hear about his passing.
We had some very pleasant exchanges.

email (option): Cbfatboyhaws@gmail.com

Sad news. I talked to him quite a bit ago and was always taken by his enthusiasm. May he rest in peace.

Scott D
Wisconsin

Sad to hear, I had him as a friend on Facebook and would chat occasionally. Bought some tools years ago but he hadn’t been able to do much since moving from Tennessee, and said it looked like he would soon be homeless. Check on your friends, we never know all that is going on in their lives.

email (option): Bsa3man@hotmail.com

I was very sorry to hear this - I bought tools from Robb many years ago and he sent very good information on frame straightening. He is a sad loss
Rest in peace Robb

Doug W

email (option): a.d.watson@mail.com

This is a dam shame very sad to hear this news , I've been out of the loop for the last few months. If it wasn't for Rob and his pdf rebuild notes I would of struggled to rebuild my basket case. I hope these pdf live on in his memory. Very nice guy he will be missed .

RIP Robb 🙏

email (option): chriscool@sky.com

Nieuwe pagina 1