Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NORTON 16H INSIDE FACTORY.

If the photo was taken by the Birmingham Mail,there is probably more than one photo taken at this location or another part of the factory in their archives,they surely would have taken more than one photo if a photographer from the Mail was present.

Re: NORTON 16H INSIDE FACTORY.

Hello Steve,

That is exactly what I wrote to them. Professional photographers never take just one picture.
When I was quite young I helped a friends father to make contact prints. That was a professional guy working for the Army photographic service and he easily made upto a hundred pictures on a day depending on the assignment. He developed the films at home and I helped him making contact prints of the films for the archive.

I really hope they will be more helpfull after my second request and explanation but I have not had a serious reply from them.
I have the feeling they have no inclination to help other than a repeat of the first reply, "look at website and this way you can order one".
Totally unhelpful.

Hence my remark whether somebody in the vicinity of Birmingham is willing to make a physical visit.

Cheers,

Rob

email (option): wd16h@telfort.nl

Nieuwe pagina 1