Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: M20 or 16H wanted

That sort of money should get you a reasonable runner on the private market...The M20 will give you a greater choice of machines being more common than the 16H...Spares back up is also excellent for the M20...

I admit to being biased in favour of the M20 but there are many that enjoy their Nortons just as much...(go figure:laughing: )...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

What about this one, ebay item 133822323854

Hi Keith

Will keep a look out , at that price 6k you will be waiting a while but sometimes they do come up if your fast and very lucky no doubt it will need work.

email (option): chriscool@sky.com

I'll be surprised if you find a good 16H for £6000, but maybe one that needs some work.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

I have a 16h for sale that I brought back from Normandy in 2012. It will need to be more than £6,000 and I haven’t seen one at that price in a very long time. Anyone seriously interested do ping me an email. Cheers JT

email (option): Tinley@btinternet.com

Greetings
I have a very nice 1944 WM 20 for sale but unfortunately I'm in the USA. I posted it on this site on May 26, 2021 and have since lowered my asking price to $6,000 USD. Perhaps the difference in currency values would pay for shipping.....
Regards Barry

email (option): bcubed77@comcast.net

£6000 would by you two M20s in descent nick on the Swedish market.

None up for sale at the moment but this is the market place that everybody uses:

https://www.blocket.se/annonser/hela_sverige/fordon/motorcyklar?cg=1140&q=BSA

Forgotten how to make weblinks clickable on this forum, but you should be able to copy-paste the link. A couple of B33s up for sale that will give you some hint as to the price-range here. Use google translate to read the ads, just about everybody in Sweden speak somewhat ok English, no worries about emailing a seller.

Simon, are Nortons cheap in Sweden too ? :heart_eyes:

Rik
Simon, are Nortons cheap in Sweden too ? :heart_eyes:
Hm, maybe not as cheap as old BSAs. I think older Nortons than 60s models are rather rare here, but not really a Norton-person so I don’t know for sure.

https://www.blocket.se/annonser/hela_sverige/fordon/motorcyklar?cg=1140&q=Norton

I see there is almost 12 Swedish Krona to a GB£. So for us we need to divide those prices by 12 for a rough guide.:+1: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Ron Pier
I see there is almost 12 Swedish Krona to a GB£. So for us we need to divide those prices by 12 for a rough guide.:+1: Ron
and then you have to come get the bike as well... and import it through whatever Brexit-induced bureaucracy there might be... oh well... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nieuwe pagina 1