Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunny days

Ha Ha! That's me on the right Michel. I've had that bike for 32 years now but no idea how many thousands of miles I've done on it? I've done 700 miles in the last few weeks running in my new piston. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Great picture Ron , will be running in my m20 soon any recommendations of the correct way of doing it all the same as all bikes.

email (option): chriscool@sky.com

That's a great photo Ron. Looks like a grand spot too

email (option): rwalsh53@gmail.com

Hi Ron,
Just a small question...how does one include a photo with the message ?

Ta
Rod

Hi Rod. I use this site, https://imgbb.com/ download your picture, copy the full Linked from the drop down embed codes and then paste to the forum.....It even sounds like I know what I'm talking about, but I don't understand half of the jargon! Ron

Woody
Great picture Ron , will be running in my m20 soon any recommendations of the correct way of doing it all the same as all bikes.
Chris, just don't thrash or put too much load on the engine. I gradually use mine a bit harder after 300-400 miles and consider that it must be well run in after 1000 miles. I changed the oil at 50 miles and then 500 miles and change it at every 1000 or each year which ever comes first. I now buy good quality SAE 40 classic oil in 4 gallon drums which I use in all my bikes from a local firm who supplied me with fleet oil for years. Ron

Oh believe me I quite understand....I'll give it a try.
Finally got my machine fully restored today, now for the fun bit, to see if it runs
More anon

R

20210529-154006

Super Ron bet it was ace to get out :) thanks for sharing.

email (option): tjsblade@googlemail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1