Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Get Out !

Is your TRW a BTH magneto equipped model..(pre coil ignition)?....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Awesome lads! Now I've finally got a carb for the 16h hopefully it won't be to long before I'm out on her :)

Looks like you've all been having some brilliant rides, hopefully my rides in Manchester will be coming to an end soon replaced by the leafy roads in Devon if all goes to plan.

email (option): tjsblade@googlemail.com

Correct, it is a magneto model. It is largely complete but rims, spokes and rear hub are missing. Rims and spokes probably would be replaced anyway but I need a rear hub. I believe it is the same as the rigid 5T, bolt on not QD

Regards

Tony.

email (option): tony-wilkinson@sky.com

Hi Tony
I have a rear hub & possibly spokes too which I suspect are TRW
Br
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

They are..:laughing: ...Ian

Beautiful machines!
Beautiful landscapes!

email (option): michasteinmann@gmail.com

Last weekend was ANZAC Day here in New Zealand and I've finally got my 1942 M20 on the road so as a first drive I took it down to the local War Memorial and took a few photos. Bike went well and nothing fell off – left a little oil on the ground! Now have to get the C No and NZ Army markings and No painted on and sort out the oil leaks. I recon its 53 years since I last rode it -Joe Lucas's magneto stopped it!!
Cheers and thanks to everyone who contributes to the Forum.
Doug W

20210426-123304
20210220-164557
20210426-123254

email (option): watsond@xnet.co.nz

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I have emailed you and sent some pics

Regards

Tony.

email (option): tony-wilkinson@sky.com

Last Saturday I rode to Holten Canadian Cemetery with Erik for an interview by a regional newspaper. Quite windy but also dry and sunny

Holten 240421

Sven

Nice one Sven. Good to see Eric is still in the M20 World. Haven't seen him in a few years now. If I remember correctly, his mate was a chef and used to ride an old Honda. He'd had it so long, it was virtually part of him. He had an amazing ability to let go the handlebar, swivel right round and take photos of us following behind.:grinning: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Beautifull landscape on Ians picture.
Would love to take a ride there.

Here all we have is flower fields.
As far as the eye can see.

I feel very fortunate to live where I do. The picture of the TRW was taken about 5 minutes from my house....I'm no more than 30 miles from the sea if I go either North or South and live close to Dartmoor which is only about 15 minutes away and is basically a lot of open space...Here's my Indian Enfield out on a Dartmoor ride...Ian

Nieuwe pagina 1