Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Off topic posts...

A damn is a small almost worthless Indian coin, I hope this is not too off topic?

I found the initial reply to the original post on that thread to be impolite and I couldn't see a reason for it. The original question asked for information and didn't even mention what was to be done with the knowledge.

We've seen on here before how things can kick-off and in that case, whole threads were removed and information lost...Far better to remove the offending item I think and once it was gone the other replies were simply superfluous anyway as none of them dealt with the original question.

Personally, I'm quite happy for any incidence of unsolicited rudeness to be removed...It's not the end of the world in terms of 'censorship', no-one here has been denied a voice. The more threads on washer sizes the better, as far as I'm concerned. We can all decide what we want to do with that information.

No-one else jumped in to administrate and take over when Henk took a step backwards. It's for the new admins to define policy.

As in Asia India ?
Trivia is never too far off topic .

Nieuwe pagina 1