Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do not disturb....

Can't argue with that...Cornucopia are a well established company and should have their stock availability sorted...I used to deal with Peter Long a lot when he was UK based but that was always 'over the table' at the jumbles....

The response you describe indicates the desire to close down should soon be fulfilled through lack of customers....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Did some reading up on the Cornucopia website.
The person who emailed me this rather blunt answer is a chap called Trevor Brown.
What Cornucopia -I guess Peter Long himself- is writing about him on his website:

" ( we call him "the REVEREND TREVOR" as he thinks he is close to God ! ) In his working days ( Now retired 2008 ) he had some 500 staff to boss around. ( Strange ! some of us get the impression we are still part of the 500 ) "

Looks like they took on the right person for the right job! e.g. closing down:laughing:

email (option): info@wetblast.nl

I purchased some (new!!!) used parts from him a while back. Refused to post to the uk or accept payment from the uk. I had to send funds to a friend in Germany and use his address. What a pain.

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

Nieuwe pagina 1