Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
camshaft trouble

Hi guys,

How do I uninstall virus? It rapped my dog !

Thanks in advance.

RE: camshaft trouble

You could have a new one made. There are companies that will do this work...

I've taken apart engines (and gearboxes) that have had similar damage and were running prior to being stripped, so you could run it and see how it goes.....Personally I'm not an expert on the potential repair possibilities but I could envisage both dimensional and heat treatment problems with that approach....No doubt there are people around who can do it though...However,I should think remedial work may approach the cost of replacement...I'd probably talk to a camshaft manufacturing company as a first step to see what the costs of replacement might be...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Have a look on eBay but be wary of buying From India, I bought a fuel tank and the fuel outlets were wrong as were the rear mounting brackets
Cheers Ian
PS I Am in Australia

email (option): Gawls62@icloud.com

What partnumber do you need, Michel?

Michel
Hi guys,

How do I uninstall virus? It rapped my dog !

Thanks in advance.
Greetings All...

I realize I’m no no longer “hip” to the slang currently in fashion! Can someone please interpret?

Or is the site being tampered with!?

email (option): teladelujo@mdn.com

It would seem that Bravenet has been hacked John and a semi-literate non-English speaker thought that it would be funny to shock a bunch of old men who have probably sung songs about things more offensive than he could imagine....Regrettably, he /it /she (one can never be certain these days) deleted a sensible and relevant first post....

Nieuwe pagina 1