Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russellmotors

Hi. I'm new on this forum. My name is Grzegorz, I'm from Poland. I want to warn you. I have found Russellmotors from London in internet. I have found website and facebook profile. I have contacted by facebook. I wanted to buy piston and some others for my WM20. I paid money and... nothing. End of contact, no money, no parts. They are thieves. Very good that wasn't a lot of money. Very sad.

email (option): sloper88@wp.pl

Re: Russellmotors

Old Les at Russell Motors is well known to many of us here. But since his Brother left the firm and subsequently died many years ago, the website has been abandoned. You can only phone or fax Les.

I've no idea what has happened to your payment, but I suggest you fax Les on 44207 924 4273 and explain the situation, maybe he has a solution?

Hopefully I have put the correct international dialing code. The land line phone number is 02072 281714 Add the international code. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I have dealt with Russell's for years and find them very good and if I have problems they get rectified . Its a fire off at the hip comment calling them thief's really , hope you get it sorted.

email (option): chriscool@sky.com

Personally I treat everything on facebook as fake, as far as I'm concerned it's just for entertainment. I wonder if it's a fake page to exploit a poorly maintained web site?

It's so much nicer to know where someone lives, just in case you need to visit them.

email (option): pes.sales@btconnect.com

I'm sure that you're correct Mark. That is a fraudulent facebook page and nothing to do with Russell Motors. There are a couple of photos outside Les's shop but the rest and the inside are completely fake and look to be in Asia somewhere.

It's really sad that Grzegorz has been ripped off, but I'm sure that it's nothing to do with Les Myers who is always absolutely correct in his dealings, if not completely up to speed in the modern age.

Certainly there needs to be a complaint to Facebook and maybe someone in th UK ought to let Les know so he can send the Boys round...

They're trying to sell plant with prices in Malaysian Ringgit....I've reported it to Facebook. Perhaps we all should.

Hi gregorz
As others here have pointed out - this is not the way Russell motors operate & they do not have a Facebook page - it’s regretful you have lost money - but you must be careful calling them thieves - they are most trusted suppliers of parts to most of us

Contact them directly or ask here on this forum for help or parts - this am sure we can help you
Br
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Regrettably you have been scammed, les hasn’t got a Facebook page , so unless you know who the scammers are you are very unlikely to get your money or parts , les is a very honest man and I’m sure will be very annoyed with the face book owners who allow scammers to exist , so meybe an apology from you to les would be in order ,
for slighting his reputation andrew hemsley

email (option): warbikes at gee male shot Cummins

Thank you very much for answers. I didn't expext that facebook page could be fake. How it is possible? With real address of russellmotors, real photos.. How Les let on that? My engish is too poor to phone and talk. Maybe somebody from forum lives in London and know Les?
I draw back my words about Russellmotors. Thieves are people from facebook.

Were can i find them on facebook.
I have found a russel motors there but that looks very asian to me .

I tried and couldn't find it. Then I did a Google search clicked on reviews scrolled down and it came up.

email (option): andrewbell12@hotmail.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/bikerstores007/

Address is real, logo and photo of shop is real. Somebody on profile has knowledge about BSA. Knows dimensions, parts numbers and others information. I think I'm not only one. Somebody steals and cheats peoples under Russellmotors logo. Les or somebody from real shop should know that. I don't know how let them know about that situation, maybe somebody from this forum can call or knows Les. Maybe let know to somebody from London Police.

I don't want money from Les, because I didn't pay him. I don't want parts, because I didn't buy from him.
My money is a price for knowledge and care for future.

It's unbelievable how blatant these scammers are. They must be traceable somehow? This Russell Motors publishes a mobile phone number several times. +447723967844

Ron :rage:

Is this phonenumber the correct for calling the real russell motors?
He is using it on the fb page also.

No Roy, I posted Les's landline numbers earlier in this thread. Someone better at this than me, search the address for that facebook page and said that the Latitude and Longitude is somewhere between Pakistan and China. Ron

I have spoken with Les who we all know is not involved with any social media or maintenance of their website

His 2 lads mike & John are aware & will attempt to resolve & request action on their premises / trade name being used with Facebook

These guys can be shut down & reopen as quickly as within hours

Br
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Sad but true. Facebook do nothing, nobody can do something and they steal further.

I hope you get it sorted. Russell Motors are great for parts and its ashame these scammers are putting their name thorough the dirt!

email (option): burt.danny@yahoo.co.uk

Landline is only contact to real Russellmotors? Any email or something? What about Draganfly? Are they ok?

Draganfly are also well know to us and are very reliable, although I think a lot of their parts are not British made.

As I said in an earlier post. Les at Russell's is quite old, nearing 80 years old now and too late for him to learn about computers and email. You can send him a fax on that number I gave you. Ron

Sloper88
Landline is only contact to real Russellmotors? Any email or something? What about Draganfly? Are they ok?
Sorry for your loss of money and time .. Scammers are everywhere but at least they didn't get you twice.... As the saying goes.... Curious though about your name... "Sloper" Do you have a sloper? I just picked up a 1929 BSA Sloper basket case... So I am searching for info. I haven't taken possession of the boxes yet to sort through to see what is missing but I think most of it is there... Just curious

email (option): wadeschields@mindspring.com

No, I havn't Sloper BSA. It's only a nick. I have WM20 only.

OK just thought Id ask ... Cheers!!!

email (option): wadeschields@mindspring.com

Wade
What information do you need, I have multiple Slopers.
I did respond to your post on Faceache regarding your SV Sloper. If easier contact via the Sloper forum.
Regards Darren

Nieuwe pagina 1