Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Introduction of new forum 'management'

Nick and Bastiaan:
Muchas gracias from New Mexico!
Doc

Hello Nick & Bastiaan,
Well done and thank you so much for stepping up.

This community continues to be a big part of my love of these steeds and to know it continues in safe hands is a boon
Darren Wrudd

email (option): d.wrudd @ sky.com

Nick and Bastian...My thanks as well for making the commitment to keep the forum running...It's good that someone with the right knowledge is prepared to expend some of their own time for the greater good....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thanks mates! Henks loving work has all enabled us to keep our machines running in fine shape.
So much history would have been lost with out his dedication.

THANK YOU HENK!!!!!

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

Well done guys wish you all the luck in the future with the forum 👍.

email (option): hibbo1300@gmail.com

All the very best with taking over the web site, it is a great site and although I no longer have any WDM20s, all of mine were sold, I'm still a very active member of the BSA owners club and have other BSAs, eight in total, I still appreciate the assistance of others on this site and I try to help out others, when it's possible.
Best of luck with it.

Kind regards TTJohn

email (option): Jomichael@aol.com

Thanks guys for taking over the website as I am in Australia this website has been a wealth of information, I wish you all the best and if I ever get back over there would love to catch up.
All the best Ian Gawley (Adelaide Australia)

email (option): Gawls62@icloud.com

Great initiative, :+1:

Also very happy for Henk to have his website and forum continued in this way!

Thanks a lot, Henk, and wish you all the best!, good to hear you will still be around.

This forum has brought me an amazing journey through all those years and not to forget I owe my much loved BEF M20 to the very existence of this forum.....

I trust it may long be continued! Good luck, guys!

BR. Michiel

Thanks to all that have continued to keep this wonderful site going. Best of luck, and I hope that we can all lend a hand if the need arises.
Much appreciation to those dedicated to keeping these fantastic motorcycles on the right side of the rubber.
Chad
Anchorage, AK

email (option): chad.ringler@gmail.com

Again a big thank you to Henk and Linda for all the help and support from this very important resource
John Taylor
41 BSA WM20 40771
Auckland NZ

email (option): jsaft1951@xtra.co.nz

Hello,

I Saw the announcement only now,
So I want to wish good luck to Nick & Bastiaan in the task you took upon yourselves,
And to send a HUGE tanks to Henk and Linda for keeping this forum for so long, making it work
And be such a warm and friendly place for anyone who needs any help or info for vintage British bikes,
Or to share info and show his project.
It is without a doubt the best and most friendly and professional forum I know. :+1:

THANK YOU !

Noam Z,
Israel. :flag-il:

email (option): noam10@gmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1