Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi forum members

From today the website and forum are managed by Nick and Bastiaan. Two dedicated BSA owners. I am sure that this will workout very well.

Thank you all for the pleasant years of exchanging wisdom and often also parts to make a BSA complete again and road worthy.

Some changes will be made in the next few days to make sure Nick and Bastiaan can manage the website and forum as needed. You will meet up with them soon.

Thanks you all for your generous donation in the last few weeks, this money will be spend well.

All the best,
Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

Re: Hi forum members

Thankyou Henk.

Thanks henk for all those years

Thanks for all the hard work.

Thank you, Henk. You did a magnificent job!

Allan

email (option): allanmatchless@yahoo.com

Many thanks Henk, and best wishes for the future.

Thank you Henk. I hope you will continue to be active in the hobby and on the forum. I hope the format and operation of the forum won't change too much as it is a pleasant experience to visit here in an 'old fashioned' way !

email (option): richardpurkiss@hotmail.com

Henk,

Thank you for what you've achieved in developing this site. I hope I get to shake your hand, once my M21 is rolling. Look after yourself,

Craig

email (option): cmmacd@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you Henk
You have done a most wonderful job throughout the years
We have bikes on the road, in our workshops & friends made all over the world because of the site
I do hope you continue with your posts
Best wishes always - take care & be safe
Jo’b

email (option): jonnyob1@googlemail.com

Hello Henk,

Thank you for all of your efforts in this fantastic forum. Many of us couldn't have restored their bikes without this great resource! Best of luck.

Regards,
James

Hello Henk and hello to everyone in the forum
In fact, it's something worth following and paying attention to as almost all of the members have done well
We cannot forget your efforts during the past years, and your continuous assistance to everyone who wants to help
In the forum or away from the forum
Also, I wish the new directors all the best of luck, and I know very well that Bastian and Nick will manage the forum very well.
I wish success and all the best to all members from all over the world
Thank you Henk for all the fruitful assistance over the past years, and I wish you good health and safety for you and all your family.
Take good care of yourself and I will always be in touch with you
Your friend from Cairo, Hussein

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

Henk we salute you. Thanks for all your effort and dedication. Regards Hamish. 👍

email (option): fuzzyempire@hotmail.com

All the very best from me Henk. I still mean to get to your place sometime. Covid Buggered it up last year. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Hi Henk thanks for running the Forum and Website you have done a lot for a large number of people worldwide. Many old bikes would not be on the road without this resource and the connecting of people everywhere.
All the best
Doug W

email (option): watsond@xnet.co.nz

Henk,
thanks for all your work over the years. This is a great web site and a wonderfull group of people.
And ALL the best with your health !!!

My dear fellow,
Thank you so very much for your endeavour and wonderful friendship over the years. Long may the latter flourish.
That you have created this hub of knowledge and freely shared experience is an absolute credit to you.
Good luck and i hope to meet up in due course.
Warmest regards
Darren.

email (option): d.wrudd @ sky.com

Thank you Henk - all the very best.

email (option): rays54@hotmail.com

thank you henk for all your help over the years, all the best

Barry

email (option): fullerbarry@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks, Henk, for all your work & help.
Best wishes.

Bob

Thank you for the best and most informational (if thats a word) forum on the web, you guys are the best. best of health Henk. Charlie

email (option): millcrocfarm@gmail.com

Bedankt voor je inzet gedurende vele jaren en het beste met je gezondheid.

John

email (option): john.kater@chello.nl

Thanx Henk, for everything!

God knows if I ever would have finished my M21 had it not been for this forum. Not only for technical support but for inspiration and morale.

Wish you all the best, stay safe!

Best regards,

Simon

And the same thanks from me
Wishing you well into the future

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

Dear Henk,
there is not much more to add to what has been said before me.
I wish you first of all solid health and much joy in life.

We have a great hobby that not only satisfies us technically and historically, but also brings people together across the globe, and you definitely have the biggest contribution on the subject.
For that I cherish you, thank you very much and I wish you only good.
Micha, Israel.

email (option): michasteinmann@gmail.com

Dear Henk,
This is might be my only note to your site and it’s almost certain that we’ll never meet so I want to take the chance to thank you for all you’ve done. I’m an owner of an Ariel VB, a sidevalve that’ll probably never feature here but the site you’ve built up has become for me at least the “go to” place for sidevalve understanding and advice. It’s a point of reference on many engineering issues peculiar to sidevalves many of which are either not understood (or even denigrated) on the home sites of other makes. And you’ve gathered around you a web of very competent engineers and experts whose opinions are always to be listened to and among whom you’ve generated loyalty and friendship. All this is no mean feat and is of great credit to you.

Thank you, MikeN.

email (option): nash756@btinternet.com

Henk:
Thanks for all your yeoman's diligence and perseverance in maintaining the WD Forum over the years. The site was a treasure trove of information. Best wishes for future endeavors.
Doc

Thank you Henk for running this super forum for all these years, i wish you well in the coming years.

Hello, Henk, this is Tom in Georgia USA. Thanks for all your efforts over the years. I really enjoy the forum and your DVD's. The various small parts I bought from you helped finish my bike. Good luck and good hunting!

email (option): hopkins 3210 at yahoo

Thank you henk
Best wishes for the future
Steve

Thanks for creating this website and forum Henk, it's been fantastic meeting and finding new friends and like minded people because of it. I hope we get chance to see you sometime when the current situation changes. All the best mate :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Thank you Henk for creating this amazing website/forum

I wish you all the best.....

Hi Henk...We owe all this to you and I never forget that...Enjoy your 'retirement' and hopefully we'll meet up again at some point when things return to normal... my BeSt regArds....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Thank you Henk for all the great work with the website, parts, and knowledge of these old bikes. You certainly helped me when I was new to the M20 and I appreciate all your efforts in that regard.

email (option): msawicki@fsu.edu

Hello Henk!

Thank´s for all help and I hope you will go on with M20s i the future.

Best regards

Håkan Snäckerström

Sweden

email (option): h.snackerstrom@gmail.com

Henk en Linda heel erg bedankt voor jullie prachtige website je hebt de M20 nog meer populair gemaakt dan het al was. De M20 is altijd al een BSA geweest met een verhaal maar door jou site komen er nog meer interessante verhalen bij dank daarvoor ! Ik hoop dat het goed gaat met je gezondheid en hoop dat Bastiaan en Nick het net zo goed doen als jij altijd gedaan hebt maar daar twijfel ik niet aan. Gr Theo Schipper

email (option): oldbikes@kpnmail.nl

Thanks Henk for all your hard work ,I’m sure all the folks who visit here occasionally and some every day appreciate it ,kind regards and take a back seat now , but carrying on watching, I’m sure we are in safe hands with bastiian and nick , andrew

email (option): warbikes at gee male shot Cummins

I dip into this forum every few months when I'm doing something with my M21 and/or 16H. I also am a regular on Mountainbike forums and XT500
and Nuovo Falcone forums. I have to say this is by far the best and most informative. A lot of that is down to the ancient anoraks that inhabit this space but still thank you Henke, thank you very very much.

email (option): jeremy@clogmaker.co.uk

['A lot of that is down to the ancient anoraks that inhabit this space...']...No offence taken....:laughing: :laughing: ....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

I'm a pensioner myself Ian.....

email (option): jeremy@clogmaker.co.uk

Hi Henk, I used your dating service and was very happy sorry to see you leave, the info on the site has been fantastic and I have recommended the site to a few friends with M20s. I have learnt a lot from the site and am pleased it will still be there for everyone to enjoy. I wish all the best.
Ian Gawley ( Adelaide Australia)

email (option): Gawls62@icloud.com

Nieuwe pagina 1