Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New clutch item Robb Nortier.

Interesting about the oil groove...I posted about potential main shaft differences when I spotted different part numbers but have yet to get all mine out and do some comparisons...I was hoping someone might know the answer...Personally, I wasn't aware of any potential differences until recently and I've handled scores of them over the years!!...

Lubrication design issues aside, I find the quickest way to destroy the sleeve gear bushes is not to maintain the gearbox oil at a sufficiently high level...With the standard set up and no sealed bearing, particularly if the field stand is used, the oil level can drop to critical levels in just a few hundred miles...I recommend a check every 300 miles...I'd be interested in anyone else's view on this....Of course with the sealed bearing fitted the situation is much improved and that should be considered a 'must have' modification at rebuild time...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Yes, indeed. I am very sorry for that. My first attempt was not as sleek as yours. I humbly apologize my friend and thank you for this opportunity to set it straight.

email (option): britool51@hotmail.com

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Cheers Robb, good luck !

Hi Michiel W. Thank you for your kindness in accepting my apology. What country are you in? I have a gift for you and want to tag it.
You are a true gentleman, and you have taught me a great lesson. Cheers, Robb

Re: Michiel

My Friend, it is your design and I have erred. I am deeply sorry.

EVERYONE........ The clutch spring compressor is Michiel W's design!

GET ONE AND SAVE THE NEIGHBORHOOD FROM THE RANT IF YOU DO NOT USE IT!

Re:

No need for that, Robb.... sorry, I regret bringing it up.....

Just reading you had a gift for me, but there is no need for that either..

Cheerio and good luck with your bikes & tools. Michiel

Nieuwe pagina 1