Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What did you work the problem out to be?

Hi I notice repeatedly on this wonderful forum that guys have carburetter or magneto problems and quite a few members put forward possible solutions as to what the problem may be. It would be great in my opinion if those guys with the problem once sorted enlightened us all as to what they found as it would assist others in knowing what the problem was. May be i am spending too much time on the computer reading these sagas due to Covid lock down in wintry Australia.

email (option): ukcarbsathotmail.com

Re: What did you work the problem out to be?

That makes sense.
It would be good after a discussion here on the forum if people explain later what worked. And what didn't work.
In short; keep us informed.

Indeed!! It is very frustrating when a series of suggestions on fixing some problem end with no apparent resolution. I would suggest that its not only helpful and good form for the original questioner to reply with an outcome, but it's just polite, after others take the time to help.

I agree fully it would be great if people told us what the problem was but appears they are loathe too. I might stop trying to help if they are going to be selfish and keep it to themselves and not share.

email (option): ukcarbs@hotmail.com

It's not just this site, all the motorcycle forums or owners club forums that I visit are the same, sad really, but it would be nice to see a proper ending to a post.

The more information that comes in and the more feedback on the results, the better the forum gets...
I'm more than happy to put anything I know out there to assist people and for general consideration...Likewise I'm happy to benefit from the knowledge of other contributors...

I agree though...It's nice to hear whether all that leads to success at the end of the day...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Nieuwe pagina 1