Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stafford Classic Bike Show....

The ex April, ex June, Stafford Classic Bike Show is on the move again.....A new date has been picked out of a helmet and it is now scheduled for the 15th./16th. August...

Will it happen?....Who knows as things are currently?....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Re: Stafford Classic Bike Show....

I'm genuinely worried about Netley / Beaulieu in September...In the absence of a vaccine or a miracle on a biblical scale, I can't see how they will be allowing gatherings of tens of thousands.

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

['I can't see how they will be allowing gatherings of tens of thousands...]

I don't think they've ever had tens of thousands at Beaulieu or Netley...Unless there was a battle there in the dark ages I don't know about:laughing: .....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

The last report from Beaulieu that I can see online mentions 2000 stalls and 38,000 visitors. Obviously, Netley is smaller but I bet it's still thousands.

email (option): 79x100@gmail.com

Beaulieu is not comparable with the smaller than small Netley jumble, it has really dwindled down to nothing, they had better stop it!!!

But do hope the big B will go on!! miss the jumbles already!!

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbi**.net

Me too !

email (option): towersmark84@yahoo.co.uk

I'm not sure there'll be many Dutch left after their stance on the corona-virus:thinking_face: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

It'll give you lot a bigger chance to find all those rare parts, that we lug home year after year!!

Cheers, Lex

email (option): welbike@welbi🤯🤯.net

Nieuwe pagina 1