Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARNING , be careful not to be fooled.

HELLO
I ' ve received strange message from PAUL HAGGIS ?
paulhaggis78@gmail.com:

Hi ,
I came across your advert , that you are looking for  Bsa m20 parts .
It will interest you to know that I have one for sale . Get back to me
if you are sill interested.

next he wrote to me and send me a stolen photo of BSA m20  from the internet:

Here is  the attached photo of my 1944 bsa m20 , it will interest you to know
that , I`m breaking this project for parts because of lack of
Funds to continue with the project  and due to health issues . So I`d
want you to send me a complete list of parts that you will need from
this engine .

When I get your interest and list now , I`II give you prices then we
will go from there .

Please forgive my typos.

I checked his photo in the GOOGLE browser - GRAPHIC -and I found the graphic- there are two websites with this BSA photo - links below:

http://www.motorbase.com/picture/profile/2006/11/02/1944-bsa-m20/
http://d.day1944.free.fr/?page_id=743

I think this user is a cheater.

He offers a motorcycle for sale, parts for sale - He sends apicture of the motorcycle stolen on the web.
The motorcycle is on several websites, be careful not to be fooled.
He wrote to me by e-mail, not on ourforum.

Re: WARNING , be careful not to be fooled.

yep you are right mate I got an email to.

email (option): tjsblade@googlemail.com

I got the same email as well. No such name came up so I voted him off the island!

email (option): jamescusteau@yahoo.com

Me too’ terrible grammar
Tom.

email (option): rustytomm20@hotmail.com

I seem to recall that name, Paul Haggis? I think he is a real person in old bike world, something to do with Gold Stars, hence the BSA connection? If so, his name and identity may have been hijacked.
REgards, Mark

That was Len Haggis wasnt it ?

email (option): fuzzyempire@hotmail.com

It was...Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Please , please please

PASS THE EMAIL ON TO YOUR LOCAL CONSUMMER AFFAIRS , POLICE FBI ETC ETC ETC.

They may set up sting so the perp can spend a long time in gaol thinking up a better scam

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

I doubt if the rossers or the FBI would be interested as no crime has been committed yet, anyway the later are far to busy trying to get Prince Andrew to come clean. Mr Haggis feels almost like a friend now as he has sent me so many emails and he must be very closely related to the other scammer noted on here a few months ago as he used exactly the same wording.
Richard.

email (option): richard177smith@btinternet.com

Probably the same turd who is prolific on ebay selling Bikes and cars he does not own

As fast as he is removed he is back on with a different seller I.D on hacked accounts
eBAY has a serious problem with this guy and he must be conning some one and gaining money from it, he has been doing it multiple times a day for the last two years i know off

Thanks for the warning !

email (option): towersmark84@yahoo.co.uk

A good clue with this turd on ebay , he does not put a location just " UK " and puts a email address, Usually a fly by night one such as
G mail _ hotmail ect .. on the listing some times in the pictures which is strange !

He ask you to contact him before bidding , to lure you into his scam , and again the written english is not right , and any person who sells nearly 2000 bikes and cars at any one a time on ebay is a scamming piece of crap

I have also seen this seller on ebay, he is constantly offering a very nice BSA M21 from 1937 with handgear change for sale. The strange thing is that he has quite some positive feedback!?! How did he manage to receive this? Why is ebay not effective in blocking this person?

Regards,
Bastiaan

email (option): wdmotorcycles@gmail.com

It is not his feed back , it is the feed back on the persons account he has hacked .( positive feed back is a convincing part of the scam )

He gets removed but is back on with in the hour on some one elses account , he can hack accounts at will .

He gets reported and i often give him a bad day when i come across his scams , but ebay seem powerless to stop him , i suspect there has been a breach of data

I have also see other similar scams on other classified sites that he may be involved in so this dick is prolific , be vigilant !

You are only scammed if you allow it to happen , stay wise and if it sounds too good to be true it could well be

I had a similar reply off some one who got my email from this site offering to sell parts but i ignored the offer .

Ray
A good clue with this turd on ebay , he does not put a location just " UK " and puts a email address, Usually a fly by night one such as
G mail _ hotmail ect .. on the listing some times in the pictures which is strange !

He ask you to contact him before bidding , to lure you into his scam , and again the written english is not right , and any person who sells nearly 2000 bikes and cars at any one a time on ebay is a scamming piece of crap
They are not scammers
They are criminals and need to be treated as such.
Every time I get one I pass it on the the authorities.
These are not some 12 y/o kid starving in Somalia.
They are big multinational criminal gangs .
Down here it is the department of consummer affairs that gets the original notification.
They look at it then if they decide it is a criminal group, it gets passed onto the AFP for investigations.
This is the right thing to do because these authorities have the power to confiscate money from overseas banks.
Apparently the FBI seems to end up with most of it but at least the criminals don't end up with the cash.

You can complain to ebay and state you believe that the goods are stolen.
They suspend the account and close the paypal account ( usually also keeping the money in it )
However the criminal just opens a new one 5 minutes latter and carries on business as usual.

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

The scammer is active now on ebay , vanished for a couple of days but he"s back

Nieuwe pagina 1