Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
M20 Tired Tyres!

Hi all. When I stripped the M20 the old Dunlops gave me a heart attack to remove. Well I sweated a lot! They were actual WD 300 x 19, and I think glued on! So what now? Having looked at several makes what do you recommend? Sizes seem to vary from 275 to 350 x 19. It would be nice to get a similar pattern and a little larger on the rear. Not bothered about a ribbed front. I want to go to France on it next Nov to visit family war graves so want a decent ride. Many thanks Dave.

email (option): dwmcrofts@btinternet.com

Re: M20 Tired Tyres!

Hi Dave, I suggest you type tyres into the search box above right, there are lots of previous posts on this subject.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Rob, I've checked one or two but no mention of a 350. The most popular seems 275. Will have another look Cheers dave.

275's are skinny tyres fitted to Fleas/ML's. The original size on an M20 were 325 x 19. But today's modern 350's are the most popular choice.

Universal:- Ensign/Mitas H-02/ Dunlop K70. https://www.vintagetyres.com/shop/tyres/width-350/diameter-19 And I wouldn't bother trying to fit a bigger one on the rear!

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Cheers Ron, I'll go for them.

Nieuwe pagina 1