Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pillion seat lining

Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer, or a site where it is possible to recover the padding and leather upholstery of the rear seat of the long model (not the first model, the second one with the frame and the rear springs, which then to the end of the war shortened it).
Thank you

email (option): bongiovanni1988@libero.it

Re: Pillion seat lining

There is this well know firm in UK http://www.rk-leighton.co.uk/

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Mauro
I've just had the riders and pillion seat re covered by Leightons. First class job took a week to complete.
Not cheap but really good quality.(£170)
The down side is they have just lost a member of staff so they are quoting 4 weeks to complete this
sort of job.
Regards
John

email (option): jandmmetcalfe@btinternet.com

John Metcalfe
Mauro
I've just had the riders and pillion seat re covered by Leightons. First class job took a week to complete.
Not cheap but really good quality.(£170)
The down side is they have just lost a member of staff so they are quoting 4 weeks to complete this
sort of job.
Regards
John
Do you have a contact email? Do you know if the upholstery and the best possible, and if is it of real leather? ... for the waiting time is not a problem

thanks

Ron Pier
There is this well know firm in UK http://www.rk-leighton.co.uk/

Ron
Hello, I thank you for the contact, but they told me that I can not make the seat with the padding front and back like in the original, I can only do it flat / smooth. But it would not be faithful, so unfortunately I can not ask to him.
Thanks anyway

Mauro I had a small batch of these made by the best motorcycle seat trimmer I've ever known. They are perfect! Of course all used now. Is this the type you are looking for?

Sadly the guy has some sort of mental problem and it seems impossible to rely on him anymore. I do know of another guy but will need to get his contact details off another friend to ask him about this. Ron
Scan-140917-0002
20141028-134131

Ron Pier
Mauro I had a small batch of these made by the best motorcycle seat trimmer I've ever known. They are perfect! Of course all used now. Is this the type you are looking for?

Sadly the guy has some sort of mental problem and it seems impossible to rely on him anymore. I do know of another guy but will need to get his contact details off another friend to ask him about this. Ron

Hi, it's correct. It is exactly the model I meant.
If you find me one of these paddles, you will have helped me a lot

Many thanks

OK I've sent the first guy an email but I expect no reply......We'll see. In the meantime I've acquired the phone contact info of the other guy and will phone him later as I need his email address for pictures. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1