Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stoneliegh park military swap meet!

Hi all, have convinced my way better half for us to visit the big military swap meet at stone liege park near keniworth this weekend, show is only on Sunday... Any one going and want to meet for a chat and coffee while their?

Simon

Re: Stoneliegh park military swap meet!

Simon I've been so many times over the years and hoovered up all the M20 bargains that it's not worth going anymore.:smile: Only joking. But since I don't really collect militaria now and since the motorcycle stuff is minimal I just can't be bothered with the trip. But it's well worth it if you've never been as the vast halls of military equipment and dioramas and chatting to guys are well worth a visit. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

How was Stoneleigh this year, I've been hearing stories of thefts, both from stalls and pocket slasher's, hopefully there are some positive reports too?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

I didn't go either, but will speak to my mate tomorrow, will ask him about it.

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbi##.net (think about this!)

There was one pick pocket caught, but they had to let him go, as there was no evidence, for the rest it was very good I heard, but a lot of the usual stallholders not there, and a lot of foreign visitors were there this time. (mostly Dutch)

Cheers,

Lex

email (option): welbike@welbi##.net (think about this!)

Nieuwe pagina 1