Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Key Dates D Day Normandy 2019

Hi Guys

I have booked to be in Normandy from Fri 31st May until Friday 7th June.

If the information I have is correct it looks like I have booked too early as this means I will miss the Port En-Bessin parade (Fri 7th) and Bayeux parade (Sunday 9th).

Before I change my booking can anyone confirm these parade dates and suggest any other key dates/activities over D Day that would be of interest.

Many Thanks. Roy

Re: Key Dates D Day Normandy 2019

Hi Roy have you managed to get booked into etraham campsite as I've heard nothing back from issobelle josset and getting quite worried as I've paid for 4 men and car plus trailer on the Brittany ferry , it seems very quiet at that end ,I'm booked from 3rd to 9th June taking in bayeux parade again as we did 5 years ago ,if we get a campsites, thanks Roy,kind regards Craig

email (option): dixonsofpudsey@btconnect.com

Hi Craig, yes we are booked in at Etreham. I would send Isabella a reminder if you still haven't had confirmation. The last I heard they still had room.

Did you register with anyone for the Bayeux parade? in previous trips I have always just turned up with the group from the campsite but this tour there is no overall coordinator

Regards Roy

I speak regularly with Isabelle's daughter. Isabelle and Jack are wintering away from the campsite, but I understand she is still dealing with emails. I suggest you email again on her 'home' email address campingreinemathilde@gmail.com. I can't intervene and help unless I know there's a problem.

Me and my mates are booked 31st May-7th June, and are not bothered about missing those parades as we've done them on previous occasions and would rather conserve our clutches :flushed: Regards Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1