Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Opinion on Classic Motorcycle Spares on ebay?

Just looking to buy an exhaust from Classic Motorcycle Spares on eBay. Anyone have any experience with them? Good, bad? Thanks.

Re: Opinion on Classic Motorcycle Spares on ebay?

Well he does have good feed back! But there was a firm with the same or similar sounding name, who failed to send an item or respond to emails to a friend. When we google street viewed the address, it was just a council house......This one just lands you in a field, so I imagine it's a farm barn or something.

With the internet, anyone can have a fantastic website and operate from their bedroom by selling other firms stock.....As I've just find out by trying to buy the Nike polo shirt that my Grandson wants for Christmas.

Feked or Armours are reputable firms for classic Exhausts.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks mate!

I thInk I've bought stuff from them without problem but without a link to see it I can't be sure. You're covered by eBay and PayPal these days so no problems getting your money back is its no good.

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Don't get too upset by postcodes as the fickled finger of Google Earth is a bit variable especially in rural areas and of course you are talking Lincolnshire here.
Richard

Yes Richard, I'm aware that google Earth can be off target often. But Street view can often take you right to the front door, as in the case of the council house vendor, who's door number I could clearly read. Of course he might well have had a business premises somewhere and just use his or someone else's address for ebay.....I just get more and more suspicious as scammers and charlatans get more clever. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Nieuwe pagina 1