Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Henry Cole

I don't care what people say about him! I like him!

I'm thoroughly enjoying the new 3 part series 'The Motorbike Show' ITV4 9pm, about different marques (the full history up to now). Tuesday Triumph, Wednesday Norton, Tonight Ducati.

No mention of BSA, but I guess hes concentrating on firms that are still alive and kicking.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Henry Cole

Controversial Ron:smiley:

email (option): sacombsashtrees@hotmail.com

Pat do you mean controversial about me liking him or him not including BSA?

If the latter, then in his defense, with the other makes he can bring them right up to date. But with BSA he'd have had to stop at about 45 years ago. :slightly_frowning_face:

If it's about me liking him? I don't care! He once shook my hand at Kempton Park and I've not washed it since.....Just let it wear off on the shheets as normal:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Ron

Who the f.... is Henry Cole ?

You must live in a remote area Mike! Ron
https://tidymanagement.com/browse/henry-cole/

Hi Mike

Didn't you go to Eton?

email (option): sacombsashtrees@hotmail.com

I thought that 'enry Cole was rhyming slang for arse-ole...and Ron hasn't washed his hand since he touched his 'enry Cole :grimacing:

If we are going to single people out for praise in relation to old bikes then give me Frank Wentworth and TE Lawrence any day.

I like Henry's mate Sam Lovegrove, I like him even more now I've seen some of his collection of Norton's. I wish he lived near me, a very handy bloke to have around. :relaxed:

email (option): horror@blueyonder.co.uk

Setright was good, but that's a while ago. I liked Peter Watson, what happened to him?
I buy a few of the numerous magazines featuring Frank Westworth. I find his writing style a bit formulaic, but he seems to have a good time so good luck to him.

Nieuwe pagina 1