Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vokes Air Filter Wanted

Dear All

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase an original Vokes air filter, or recommend a very good source for near perfect reproductions outside of India.

Regards

Stuart

email (option): deepsea@vol.net

Re: Vokes Air Filter Wanted

Im told that the repos from Cornucopia are pretty accurate.

email (option): benjamincameron75@gmail.com

Yes Cornucopia where the best I've seen, but I'm fairly sure that Peter doesn't have them any more as he's winding his stock down to retire.

Try an email but I do know he's away in Australia till end of November.

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I was really lucky a year or so ago to buy Peter’s original display Vokes filter. I think I might have a spare original one though. As far as I know I also got the last of Peter’s bits and pieces to restore them (or build a reproduction). I’ve repaired my original filter with a couple of missing brackets and a friend’s filter but think I might have most of one more original filter. Email me for photos if you’re interested.

email (option): Robert.g.elliott@gmail.com

Ron Pier
Yes Cornucopia where the best I've seen, but I'm fairly sure that Peter doesn't have them any more as he's winding his stock down to retire.

Try an email but I do know he's away in Australia till end of November.

Ron
Is he coming down for the BSA international Rally ?

email (option): bsansw1@tpg.com.au

I've no idea Trevor? I had an email from him recently to say that he's in Oz for nearly 2 months, till end of November.....I guess a prolonged holiday. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Dear All

Still looking for an air filter if anyone has any leads, as the one I was offered is no longer available.

Regards

Stuart

email (option): deepsea@vol.net

Nieuwe pagina 1