Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Panniers etc

Hi All.
Many will already know as I get a lot of recommendations from here, but for those that don't know I have been making pannier bags, Y straps, Volks filter pads,Fuel spill pads for about 15 years. It all started when I bought my M20 but it gradually took over and is now my full time occupation. I don't just make parts for bikes and do lots of one off jobs so if there is something thats stitched together that you desire I can look into it.
For more details I can be contacted by email. pegasus-drive@sky.com or find me on facebook,https://www.facebook.com/pegasusww2displays or phone 07774931464. I often have the cheaper bits listed on ebay user name pegasus.drive but don't normally list panniers because of the costs.

Cheers
Frank

email (option): pegasus-drive@sky.com

Re: Panniers etc

Anyone trying to contact me pegasus.drive via ebay messages. I can no longer discuss anything via ebay messages that I don't actually have listed and I no longer list anything other than things are quite cheap. Ebay have become so paranoid about folk trading out side of their site that are threatening to fine us for messages involving outside trading. Thay have been blocking messages for years that contain anything like an email address or phone number. So if you want me for anything that is either on ebay or not. Use Facebook messenger, email pegasus-drive@sky.com,or call 07774931464. Cheers Frank Brown

And his stuff is A1 A1 A1 A1 i have a pair of his panniers great quality will last for years .

rusty nuts
And his stuff is A1 A1 A1 A1 i have a pair of his panniers great quality will last for years .
Thank you. Good to know that your happy.

Hi Frank, are you receiving emails on the address provided. I was inquiring about my order on 27th october of a vokes pad as to when I can expect it to be shipped . two emails since have gone unanswered.

email (option): tknalder@iinet.net.au

Hi Kim.
Your Vokes pad was posted on the 1,11,18. I haven't received any emails after your payment and they are not in my spam folder. I will email you tracking details. Many thanks Frank

Got my Vokes pad (family jewels protector)today from Frank. Well made and very authentic. Thank you very much Frank well done.

email (option): tknalder@iinet.net.au

Nieuwe pagina 1