Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4000€ WM20 project anyone??

Google translation.....
Offer a BSA M20 500ccm for restoration ... Motor rotates and can be switched, all relevant parts are there .... besides, it is one of 1937, so one of the very first ... very good restoration base, a real prewar hammer ... verm.Militär
Condition see pictures ... I give a rear Koti new ... actually I wanted to restore them for me, but my thing are rather old Enduros, so they should now away ... Against bid ..." target="_blank">https://flic.kr/p/M15KjV[url]

Google translation.....
Offer a BSA M20 500ccm for restoration ... Motor rotates and can be switched, all relevant parts are there .... besides, it is one of 1937, so one of the very first ... very good restoration base, a real prewar hammer ... verm.Militär
Condition see pictures ... I give a rear Koti new ... actually I wanted to restore them for me, but my thing are rather old Enduros, so they should now away ... Against bid ...
" target="_blank">https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/bsa-m20/938302389-305-4052?utm_source=sharesheet&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_medium=social&utm_content=app_ios[url]
https://flic.kr/p/M15KjV[url]

Google translation.....
Condition see pictures ... I give a rear Koti new ... actually I wanted to restore them for me, but my thing are rather old Enduros, so they should now away ... Against bid ...

email (option): LarkesrATgmail.com

Re: 4000€ WM20 project anyone??

Hmmm...4000 euros...I'm going to buy a nice house in the country when I sell my M20 :laughing:......Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Ah but it is one of those rare ‘37 bikes Ian!!! No, really!!!!😂

It hasn't got a 1937 engine...Ian

Is not the identification plate on the battery box a German captured equipment plate ? (shame it's not a better photo). I expect there is a date on it for 1937, which is when production started for the M20.
Regards Gary

If the fuel tank carries a serial beginning C434**** then it is too late to have been BEF captured. Greece is a possibility though...or is it just a 'Type Approval' plate ?

Try this link
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/bsa-m20/938302389-305-4052?

Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

The bike is restorable, so to say. But prices are still rising.
I should have bought every m20 I could find in the seventies !!

To be fair the guy does say that the price can be subject for discussion, that it is more of a suggestion. I think, my German is not great.

A friend who lives in Berlin has told me prices on vintage vehicles in German often are very high, that he is better of traveling back up to Sweden and then import a bike, rather than buying it where he lives.

/Simon

email (option): SimonofSweden

Is the front brake lever and twist grip wartime German pattern?

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

So the correct description is...

'Incomplete ex WD M20 BSA, with date of manufacture to be determined. Requiring full restoration or suitable for spares..'

So it's not 1937 or rare....:laughing: ....Ian

If its a genuine ex German captured M20 then its incredibly rare, possibly from Greece or Crete, and original British numbers on the tank again rare.

So what if they got the date wrong, they probably don't have the information that we have.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

I reckon it’s an EBay “rare” Ian,
you know the ones that excuse moving the decimal place to the right or adding 30% just because.
Yeah that’ll be it, deffo! 😂😂😂
Scott

Nieuwe pagina 1