Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
War & Peace Show 2018

Had a look round the Show yesterday; unfortunately, due to overrunning restoration, I am not staying on site, but really, it was just too HOT! Some nice motorcycles running around and the usual extensive display of MVs from the mundane to super rare. Plenty of folk there and MV attendance seems healthy, although I heard trader attendance is down. Am doing the stalls tomorrow, so will see. And "Ginger's Rideout" for m/cs is on ............ THURSDAY! Shock/horror!

Re: War & Peace Show 2018

cant make it this year...only the 4th one I have missed in 22 years...

email (option): richardpurkiss@hotmail.com

Will be there tomorrow afternoon, with Cushman and little bulldozer! Might see you there Ferg.

Cheers,

Lex

I won't be there this year either, I'm missing it already.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

One day visit for me and mates on Thursday. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Talking about the rare, there is a Nuffield Jeep on Monktons. Never seen one before and just as I was leaving on Tuesday, a low loader with German tracked armour arrived.....Marder?

It was my first year at war and peace this year. Stayed for 3 nights with my son and father and had a great time.

Met some really knowledgeable people included one Mr Ian Wright (great to meet you Ian !) and was blown away by some of the vehicles on show.

The fact that my 14 year old cant wait to go back next year says it all.

And as for me, i fancy a Zundapp now !

Cheers

Ant

email (option): antkenmare@gmail.com

It was certainly hot. The kit is clean now. Just the pressing to do. :-)

IMG_1421

I picked up a few bits and pieces for the BEF impression that I'd have struggled to do on eBay and had a good old chin-wag, plus a bounce around in the Guy Quad and a close view of the 18 pdr.

That said, Tuesday / Wednesday were quite quiet and I wouldn't swap it for my Netley / Beaulieu weekend.

Missed you by a day Rik. Ben said you had been part of the gun crew:+1: Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

The ride out was cocked up again, it didn't happen (AGAIN) that's two years running.

Nieuwe pagina 1