Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Camping in Normandy for the 75th

I've just come back from 8 days in Normandy and had several conversations with the owners at the camp site Reine Mathilde at Etreham. The MVT have so far spilt into "our" field by 20 places and this will no doubt increase during the coming year.

During the next 2-3 weeks, Isabelle will be compiling a list of names for the DR section and will be making contact with individuals in due course. The sooner she knows how many pitches are required the sooner she can release pitches to the MVT and other groups.

If you book via their website you will get an automatic response with a request for deposit payment. 'NOT SO' if you email Isabelle direct.

campingreinemathilde@gmail.com>

Personally, I'm hoping to be there from 31st May to 8th June with my usual mates. I suggest you get your name on the list with your proposed dates if you want to be at this camp site. Tent, van, camper, caravan are all ok.

I'm not organizing a tour but I'm happy to help or lead a couple of runs to East and West. Also feel free to email me for any advice I 'might' be able to offer if you've never been before. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Re: Camping in Normandy for the 75th

Hi Ron,

it was very nice to meet you and your friends. We made our application for next year, so fingers crossed. I will certainly also bring the bike as there will be plenty of sunshine:grinning:

email (option): carawagon@telenet.be

Nieuwe pagina 1