Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My 1943 WM20 Restoration project images

Dear All

Just wanted to share the images so for of my 1943 BSA WM20.

I first stripped the bike down on the 8th Jan 2018 and made good progress so far especially as I travel to 2 or 3 countries a week on business. I am completing the work in a friends unit in an industrial building on the 27th floor, he has a spray room and a machine shop so that has saved me a lot of time. All the work has been done single handed by myself so far with the exception of the Magneto rebuild I also spray paint on my roof at home when the sun is out to save time.

Many thanks to everyone on the forum for answering all those mundane questions, but without any knowledge of motorcycles on my behalf the help has been greatly appreciated.

Regards

Stuart
Image_A

Image_B

Image_C

Image_D

Image_E

email (option): deepsea@vol.net

Re: My 1943 WM20 Restoration project images

It's starting to look like an extremely clean and tidy M20.........Spray painting on the roof?....Hmmm! Must try that:smiley:

Well done that man. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Looks great , 27th floor will it fit in the lift or are you going to try an evil knievel stunt ?

email (option): warbikes at gee male dot com, think about this folks

Dear All

Thanks guys, The industrial unit has cargo lifts so the bike has a little wiggle room when its wheeled in diagonally, I have a compressor on my roof I purchased for all the spray painting, I live on the 5th floor of the building and its a walk up no lift so carrying wheels and frames up and down the stairs is a pain, so I'm happy I have use of the unit now.

email (option): deepsea@vol.net

Nieuwe pagina 1