Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Netley Marsh Autojumble Friday 2nd September 2016

All, I am planning to go to Netley on the Friday for a few hours and will be bringing Terry from "Metal Magic" along with me.....

I was going to mention that if anyone needs anything from him (subject to stock and work-load) please let him know with as much notice as possible so he can bring items along with him.....

Additionally, if anyone needs to discuss a job with Terry this would be an ideal opportunity to see him in person to sort-out..........

Terry will be accompanying me, and I hope to meet up with Ian, Ron, Horror, Rob, Lex, etc..........

Re: Netley Marsh Autojumble Friday 2nd September 2016

Hi Steve
And everyone
I am still looking for the push rod tubes for my 1931 Ariel LF deluxe 250cc incline OHV motor. Steve if you get a chance can you ask Terry if he can make a set? May I ask everyone to keep an eye open for the said push rods. The part number is 1905-31 or A6/854

email (option): goodbell@ripnet.com

Terry's more a sheet metal chap Steven...........he does do engineering but outsources most of this.............have you asked our Dave Plumb ?

Netley Marsh Autojumble Friday 2nd September 2016

Hi Steve ..any idea what time you will be on site...I have some sheet metal jobs for a 1942 Bedford MWD I would like Terry to do for me. Thanks

You can leave it with me if you miss him Andy. Terry and I have a Pony Express system of getting parts back and forth. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Thanks Ron

Hi chaps....we should appear between 10 and 11am.......we will liaise at Chez Ron..........

Steve Madden
Terry's more a sheet metal chap Steven...........he does do engineering but outsources most of this.............have you asked our Dave Plumb ?

Hi Steve
No I have not asked Dave I will try to get a hold of him
Thanks

email (option): goodbell@ripnet.com

Nieuwe pagina 1