Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ariel WNG 2k, new milton

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WW2-WD-ARIEL-350cc-WNG-INCOMPLETE-BARN-FIND-FOR-RESTORATION-1941-42-/391511916922?hash=item5b27edc17a:g:ZNoAAOSwRgJXjKnr

Re: ariel WNG 2k, new milton

Rough, but honest. It's how a project should look but even at £2000 it's going to go over budget if it's done properly !

Friend Lock Smith Graham has been to see it and said it's four times worse than he thought from the pictures. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

That poor thing is beat.

I do like the wood battery box however.

email (option): paulscutler@gmail.com

Lately on this forum I've read numerous times about excessive prices for WD bike parts or "barn finds"....
Are these incidents or is there a structural increase in prices in regard of WD bikes and parts?...Is there a shift in supply and demand? Of course, the supply of genuine parts will be depleted over time, but are there new markets who are interested in these bikes which drives up prices?

email (option): maartenengels@hotmail.com

In having to downsize my collection of old nails, it appears to me that there are two distinct prices.......the asking price and the selling price. The asking price is connected to the selling price by the deduction of a large sum of money and unrealistic expectations of how many folk are out there with cash wanting to buy from a private sale at top dollar!

Nieuwe pagina 1