Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where is Mr. Joore

hi guys, anyone knows if Henk is abroad please? sent him an email with no reply and its unusual from him.

Re: where is Mr. Joore

Yes Clive, I met him in France over the D Day period and then he was off with his 2CV and tiny caravan to south France, Spain and Portugal and possibly others places. I think he's on the trek homeward by now. Ron

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

....a caravan behind a 2 CV.....?
Must be high speed traveling. Bit like a m20

Henk was a little apprehensive about attempting the Pont de Normandie back in 2014...I believe he managed it though.

I talked to him via email recently, he's out on tour for a bit. He mentioned how his ability to email would be spotty.

email (option): paulscutler@gmail.com

When I say "tiny caravan" I mean "tiny caravan". There is just room for Henk to lie down......Or maybe Rik as well if they 'spoon' Ron

photo DSC07421_zps6fhhn3jx.jpg

Unfortunately it is not the "Twin" 2CV, with two engines; I believe Henk is stil looking for the unobtanium parts for this scarce model....

Did you know the early 2CV's were only 350 cc (!)
Later on they were slowly tuned.

No Hans! He sold that 'SAHARA' a long time ago.

And Michel I think you are using the word "tuned" very optimistically

And here he with his latest 2CV after he realised his drive isn't wide enough to get it past his house. Good to talk about him behind his back while he's away..
 photo Henk_zpsjgbk8lyt.jpg

Ron Pier
When I say "tiny caravan" I mean "tiny caravan". There is just room for Henk to lie down......Or maybe Rik as well if they 'spoon' Ron

photo DSC07421_zps6fhhn3jx.jpg

Ron there's no need for that sort of personal comment...I was purely a shocked bystander.

Henk will be alright without me...It's impossible not to 'pull' when touring in a Two-Horesepower. He'll be fighting off the local ladies !

photo 2CV Donkey_zpssbuz6g0l.jpg

Mr. Joore is back in Holland again and the 2cv performed well during the European trip of 8123 km. I only had to have my accelerator pedal welded in Spain, not really a breakdown I expected. That little 602 cc engine only used 1/2 liter of engine oil during that distance. It did struggle quite often to get me over these mountains but it did manage.

Henk

email (option): ahum@quicknet.nl

That is an achievement! Well done Henk!

Jan

email (option): wd.register@gmail.com

Hi,

I got an email from him last week telling me he was away, not sure where though or when he will be back! Sorry.

Regards
Roddy

email (option): rhvallan@ifb.co.uk

Keep up Roddy

Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1