Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
War & Peace Revival DR Bike Section

Hi All
Sorry Ive been off line for some time ,Its been very busy in the W&P office

Attention all DR Bikes
Wishing to exhibit at W&P 2016 show

Would you please make sure you have completed your details on the War & Peace Revival Website Booking form we are trying to collate the final numbers attending

Our Bike section will be a roped off giving an area of 180 ft long x 36ft wide,, within this section a WW2 tent 50ft x 20ft,, we will have the sides rolled up so the public can see in,,, if you look on the W&P website you will see its located in a very key location
Please have your bikes on display from 9.00 to 17.00 hrs , note you may at anytime ride your bike off around the show ground and come and go as you please ,,,,after 17,00 return your bike to your camping area

To date all very positive and very well received plus all like the fact we have our own area with freedom of movement and very happy with the fact they have a section to call their own,, sitting and chill out all day and then return to their camping end of the day

I look forward to catching up with you all soon and looking forward to the ride outs !!!
John

email (option): john@frlmedia.com

Re: War & Peace Revival DR Bike Section

John, sounds good and it is about time there was a decent m/c display. I hope you get a good turnout and I am happy to join in.......so with all those folks coming and going, how to ensure motorcycles don't walk off with some chancer dressed up in uniform? Are you OK we deploy discreet bike locks/chains? Or....?

Hi Ferg
very happy with bike locks ,,,with the numbers i think there will be someone around to keep an eye on our bikes
look forward to catching up
John

Hi All good to see the DRs out at Weymouth display & Armour & embarkation

We have 3 Norton big fours booked in happy days

email (option): john@frlmedia.com

With luck, I should be on site Wednesday morning. Will bring the bike over as soon as I am sorted.
Richard

email (option): richardpurkiss@hotmail.com

Nieuwe pagina 1