WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are there no problems...

... anymore? Last mails are two days ago

Re: Are there no problems...

I have a wee problem,

Has any one tried contacting Dragonfly Motorcycles lately ? I am chasing an order and I can't get through on their land line ? It's just an engaged tone throughout the last two days 🤔

Maybe they were sick of me asking bone questions and have blocked my number 😂

Cheers,

Mark

email (option): towersmark84@yahoo.co.uk

I think I have green fly in my roses

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

Have no problems i drive an matchless

Try SPARES@draganfly.co.uk That's what I use to contact them, good luck, they've been solid for me so far!

Now you come to mention it, Hans, I'm having nothing but problems.

A French seller of NOS spark plugs has decided not to supply me as he has re-considered his price and it was too low...Jan phoned him for me and he wouldn't state a new price. He's simply decided that as they are worth so much, he'll probbaly keep them ???

....and I ordered some clockwise magneto identification plates...the only place that I could find them was in the US....unfortunately, the price with postage and packing came to just over 22 euro...and the bastards at Belgian Post have hit me for 24 euro VAT and charges thereby more than doubling the price !

....and to cap it all, my 2mm number stamps for marking the plates up have arrived and they are 3.2mm.

Oh, and another French eBay seller has mailed me to say that he has sent me the wrong parcel....it arrived today but I was out and the local Post Office won't let me have it until next Tuesday. It must be there. I only live 500 yards away !

Everything you read is true. Belgium is a failing state.

Apart from that, it's been a super week !

I've just noticed today is Friday the 13th.............although actually I've had quite a good day.

Rob

email (option): robmiller11(a)yahoo.co.uk

I picked up a 1931Ariel LF the other day and sent an email to drags Asking availability and was told Iwod be better off getting a Honda.thats a shame because I still have two afield that need parts not the best response

email (option): Goodbell@ripnet.com

Typing without my glasses on again Sorry

Nieuwe pagina 1