Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
memmbers forum

Hello to everyone
I would say Elly everyone Happy Easter holiday and I hope that all the people in all the world be happy
Thank
Hussain

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

Re: memmbers forum

Thank you for your kind greeting, Hussain! In my town we are celebrating the Greek Orthodox Easter this weekend - although I think other churches celebrate earlier in April! Still it's always good to celebrate.

All best wishes,

Allan

What a kind greeting. Happy break to everyone and happy holiday for those for whom it is one. Lovely to be springtime. Yesterday was my birthday. Having a few days in Dorset. Yesterday saw a lovely Velo and Commando in Corfe Castle. A couple of years back two lovely Broughs. Yesterday also my birthday, a lovely treat!! all best everyone

Not far from me then Peter. Last Saturday I led about 25 bikes in a 66 mile round trip from Iwern Minster, past Corfe Castle and over the ranges to Tyneham.

Here are a few of the bikes on the village football field where we were camped. Ron

photo G 1709_zpsouwpeewg.jpg

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

Ohhhh - i do wish i kept my 45H-D - far far superior to any of my pre-war British iron!
Even got used to the foot clutch, once i realized what the friction device was for !

Hi Hussein,

I do not have Easter, so I will take it as a "Happy Passover" thanks.

Would you post parts to Israel?
I am after few things..

Beat regards,
Noam.

NigP
Ohhhh - i do wish i kept my 45H-D - far far superior to any of my pre-war British iron!
Even got used to the foot clutch, once i realized what the friction device was for !

Well at least on an Indian the clutch works the same way as your car Swapping to a Harley with it's "Toe To Go" system can be a bit hair raising. Personally I don't like either that much which is why I built my Indian special and don't ride the military scout very often.

Funnily enough though I've just overhauled the carb and fitted new taps and pipe and gave it a very short test ride today. Love the bike....But still don't like riding it much. Ron

photo 741B 099_zpsasfjgxim.jpg

Hi Ron & Noam
i have clutch plate for the Harley NOS
Hi Noam send mail to me pls
thanks for all members and i hope all the world have good spring
regards
Hussein

email (option): sl_hussein@yahoo.com

Thanks Hussein.
Will do.

Best regards,
Noam.

Ron,
I had such an Indian once. The noise of the gear box when put in first gear was terrible.
And the second gear you had to try and find....somewhere....

Yes it's a trait with these Indians. Press the clutch down, get the revs down to the slowest tick-over, grab the gear lever firmly, wince and jamb it hard and fast into 1st gear with a crunch. Guys who try to gently ease them into gear will only prolong the crunch. Only three gears and you have to be sure you've gone all the way through nutral into 2nd gear before engaging the clutch. Ron

Nieuwe pagina 1