Questions? Looking for parts? Parts for sale? or just for a chat,

The WD Motorcycle forum

WD Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PANNIER BAGS

Who makes the best repro pannier bags, any ideas please ?

Re: PANNIER BAGS

Give Frank Brown a shout, mention this forum and or my name if you want.

ab0013820@blueyonder.co.uk

Ron Pier

email (option): ronpier@talk21.com

I'll 2nd that, I bought a pair off him in January and they're superb quality.

I'll 3rd Frank , email 'pegasus-drive@sky.com', top quality, and you deal with the man who makes the stuff. Schipper Fabrik are good items too, but I have heard recently about slow supply problems.

Duncan

Have you seen these at www.wardepartment.co.uk don't know who makes them,but they look ok,don t think the arrow stamp on the y straps is correct though.

didn't see the pannier bags but £275 for a complete(?) Norton 16H engine is good.

['Have you seen these at www.wardepartment.co.uk don't know who makes them']..

These are made by Schipperfabrik in America...Nice canvas and webbing but there are issues with the positioning of the leather corner pieces (they are too tight on the frames), the straps that join the bags together (they are too short when the bags are fully loaded) and yes, the Y strap marking is a bit OTT..

I bought direct from Schipperfabrik at around £100 plus about £20 shipping so there seems to be some inflation involved as well...

However, the people that run Schipperfabrik have now retired/changed the business so these are only available while people still have them in stock...

'War Department' used to be run by Kieran but he died...I didn't know it was still running...The location hasn't changed so perhaps another family member has taken it on....Ian

email (option): ian@wright52.plus.com

Hi All.
Many thanks for the positive comments. My up to date email is pegasus-drive@sky.com or call 07774 931464. If you want some photos I have them listed on ebay at the moment. Cheers Frank

email (option): pegasus-drive@sky.com

122064854285 ebay, these are Franks pannier bags, I also recommend them.

Nieuwe pagina 1